Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Breaking Bad - % % % %



Fantastic show built on brilliant acting and witty writing. But I must fault it for a few mediocre members of the cast, such as the wife, and the often pedantic cinematography.

I just watched an episode from the second season in which Jesse, played by Aaron Paul, is thrown out of his house, and then booted from a high school friend's house, and then rejected over a pay phone by another friend and then his bike gets stolen. He breaks into the tow lot where his RV/cook house is being stored and falls into a port-a-potty. It's gross and tragic and while climbing from the blue ooze he cries like a little baby. Once in the RV he collapses on the floor and covers his head with a gas mask to protect from his own stench. It's awesome and brilliant!

It's like a new chapter in Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love opinions. But I must say that honey catches more flies than vinegar, and even though I made it through Salo, I don't want to live my life with tons of vile nastiness. So please be honest and polite.